This UNIBURR PLUS lasts 2x longer than our standard model and is designed for Hardened Steel.
The UNIBURR is a deburring tool bit that quickly repairs damaged bolts to thread nuts in place once more, saving you time and money. The UNIBURR simplifies the repair process, potentially fractionalizing repair time, as well as bypassing the need to replace expensive or hard to find hardware while keeping safety at a previously unattainable level. The difference when compared to hand filing, belt sanders and grinders.
This tool is perfect for automotive, industrial and aerospace applications.
IMPORTANT - This tool bit is designed to be run at 0-600 RPMs (slow speed on hand drill) and so it is not able to be used with an impact drill which only runs at high speed.
Uniburr Plus 1816
Imported from the USA, ALL import taxes and postage included in the price.
- This tool does not chatter.
- This tool does not over heat the work piece.
- This tool does not over heat or spark.
- Threads are sheared off, not folded over as happens with a grinder.
- This tool is the only external chamfer device that holds a patent for hand power drill use.
- The difference between this tool and any other method is time saved. And time is money.